Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH SG301-20 Tuning Machines
- Sold individually for replacement and creating your own custom configurations
- Standard non-locking string posts
- Grover style large metal tuning knob
- 18:1 tuning ratio
- 0 degree mounting hole (mounting hole is located vertically directly below the string posts)
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of string post
- LUBRI-PLATE lubrication for smooth action and longer life
- Includes bushing and mounting screw
We are also selling the SG301-20 in pre-configured sets in another listing. Because of the larger size tuning knobs, these are not used for inline tuner configurations that are typically found on Fender type headstocks.