Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH SG301-20-MGT Locking Tuning Machines
- Sold individually for replacement and for creating your own custom configurations
- 18:1 tuning ratio
- Grover style large metal tuning knob
- 0 degree mounting hole (mounting hole is located vertically directly below the string post)
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of string post
- LUBRI-PLATE lubrication for smooth action and longer life
- NEW MAGNUM-TRAD Traditional style locking tuner with thumbwheel
- Includes bushing and mounting screw
The GOTOH MG-T uses an intuitive rear mounted thumbwheel locking mechanism for fast string changes.
We are also selling the SG301-20-MGT in pre-configured sets in another listing.
Because of the larger size tuning knobs, these are not used for inline tuner configurations that are typically found on Fender type headstocks.
Locking tuning machines will use a shorter post than non-locking tuning machines. The string posts are on average about 1/16" (2-3mm) shorter so you will have the proper downward pressure at the nut and increased tuning stability.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely the best......