Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH SG301-20 Tuning Machines
- Sold in pre-configured sets - 3Lx3R, 4Lx2R
- Standard non-locking string posts
- Grover style large metal tuning knob
- 18:1 tuning ratio
- 0 degree mounting hole (mounting hole is located vertically directly below the string posts)
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of string post
- LUBRI-PLATE lubrication for smooth action and longer life
- Includes bushings and mounting screws
We are selling the SG301-20 in 2 pre-configured sets for your convenience. Also sold individually to make your own custom set.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These went onto a Gibson Les Paul Junior and the relevant screw holes from the Klusons they replaced lined up spot on. The build quality and finish ( Black Cosmo ) are excellent.
Excellent product at reasonable price, fast and economic shipping. Highly recommended.