At Philadelphia Luthier Tools & Supplies we pride ourselves with our fast shipping. Most orders are shipped same day if placed before 2pm EST Monday through Friday*. After 2pm EST they will ship the next business day. Custom orders are usually shipped with 24 hours.
We do not ship on the weekends or holidays. *Every effort is made to ship orders the same day they are placed. In most cases, orders are shipped up to the time they are picked up by the carrier. If there is a problem with your order, please make sure to email us immediately since we can't cancel, make changes to items ordered or change an address after an order has been shipped.
For our international customers:
Our economy international service is provided by APC Postal Logistics and includes full tracking. The economy international shipping service(APC Postal Logistics) usually arrives within 2-4 weeks with most being delivered by your local post office. USPS Priority orders usually arrive within 1-2 weeks. Every now and then an order can take a little longer to arrive. Most shipping delays are related to the receiving country's customs processing or problems with shipping addresses. Make sure a valid phone # is included in case they need to contact you.
All international shipments include carrier insurance with a minimum of $100 of insurance. A claim for a lost package cannot be opened until at least 6 weeks have passed.
Import duties and customs charges:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what additional costs will be prior to buying.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is a problem with your order please notify us within 30 days of receipt date.
- We do NOT charge a restocking fee for return items.
- Return items must be in new and in unused condition with its original undamaged packaging for a refund. Sorry no exception.
- Please don't use any tape or staples on the original packaging that would damage the packaging
- Contact us prior to returning if any items are missing or anything that would prevent us fro resellling the item as new.
- Refund is for actual purchase price**. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- **If you took advantage of free shipping for your purchase and the value of the return(s) takes the order value below $50 that qualified for free shipping, then the original outbound shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
- We will pay return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
If you created an account and need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. You will get an email with instruction on where to return your item(s). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If you checked out as a guest, you can return the item(s) to:
Philadelphia Luthier Tools & Supplies
6608 Hasbrook Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Please make sure to include your name, email address and order # inside the package with the return.