- Japanese Saw Rasp - Made in Japan
- Made of 10 riveted double sides saw blades
- Non-clogging design
- Soft grip handle
- Double-sided – Coarse(11 teeth per inch) and a fine side(25 teeth per inch)
- Designed to remove wood on the push stroke
- 9” (220mm) blade length and 13 ½” (340mm) Overall length with handle
This 9" Japanese Saw Rasp works great at rapidly removing wood stock and is suitable for the guitar neck and body shaping from start to finish. One side is coarse for rapid wood removal and a fine side is for finishing cuts. The unique saw blade design eliminates clogging and will save you a lot of time.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Using one side to shave a 70S Fender Stratocaster u neck shape. Using the other side to smooth out wood. It going to take just a little bit of sanding to make completely smooth.
A wonderful rasp that shipped quickly and came as described. Only had it for a few days but man it's been putting in the hours in the shop!