- Japanese Saw Rasp - Made in Japan
- Made of 10 riveted double sides saw blades
- Non-clogging design
- Soft grip handle
- Double-sided – Coarse(11 teeth per inch) and a fine side(25 teeth per inch)
- Designed to remove wood on the push stroke
- 11” (270mm) blade length and 15 ½” (390mm) Overall length with a handle*
This 11" Japanese Saw Rasp works great at rapidly removing wood stock and is suitable for guitar necks and body shaping from start to finish. One side is coarse for rapid wood removal and a fine side is for finishing cuts. The unique saw blade design eliminates clogging and will save you a lot of time.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works very well and removes material very quickly. I have used it to rough shape neck back profiles with ease.
We use the Shinto rasp in our production shop to do tilt paddle style neck production. It's a phenomenal tool.....course side and fine side teeth do whatever you need. We replaced all of our standard rasps in the shop with this model. Spend the extra $6 and get the handled version.
This rasp is a nice size, using it with two hands lets me rough carve a neck in around 20 minutes. I will order one again immediately if the current ever breaks or gets dulled.