- Replacement blade for Planer Saw Rasp
- Japanese Saw Rasp - Made in Japan
- Made of 10 riveted double sides saw blades
- Non-clogging design
- Double sided – Coarse(11 teeth per inch) and fine side(25 teeth per inch)
- Designed to remove wood on the push stroke
- 10” (255mm) blade length
Replacement blade for Shinto Planer Saw Rasp. Replacement blade can be used by itself without the planer. Works great when the handle gets in your way or when a smaller rasp is needed. One side is a coarse for rapid wood removal and a fine side for the finishing cuts. The unique saw blade design eliminates clogging and will save you a lot of time.