- Mini chemical polished flat rasp file
- Hosco Brand - Made in Japan
- Iwasaki Carving Rasp - fast cutting like a rasp, but leaves a nice surface like a file!
- Special tooth pattern that leaves extremely smooth surface
- Extra fine - 1.2mm tooth spacing
- Removes wood fast
- Chemically Polished surface
- approx. 4" x 3/8" Rasp surface(double sided)
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
This file is most useful for cutting edges on a headstock. The surface obtained after processing becomes smooth. Tool like this can be used for squared binding ledges, shaping a neck heel, processing bevels on the body of the guitar.