- Chemical polished flat rasp file
- Hosco Brand - Made in Japan
- Iwasaki Carving Rasp - fast cutting like a rasp, but leaves a nice surface like a file!
- Special tooth pattern that leaves extremely smooth surface
- Extra fine - 1.2mm tooth spacing
- Removes wood fast
- Chemically Polished surface
- Includes detachable handle**
- approx. 7" x 3/4" Rasp surface(double sided)
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
If you are carving necks these files are a must have. Cuts much wood very smoothly. Seriously, these are incredible files. I will be adding more.
The cut edge of this flat rasp really very sharp, be careful during use to avoid skin wounds. The tool provides intensive removal of material, does not require hard effort. Can be used for design guitar neck and cut heels for creating smooth surfaces. This file more suitable for types of wood, which contains hard machined wave structure. Convenient removable handle. Suitable for other similar tools. I use this file for roughting operation. I would like to have a similar tool which cutting less material layer.