- Jescar EVO Gold Fretwire #FW43080-EVO
- EVO Gold is harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Popular for acoustic guitar and Vintage Fender electric guitars
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .080" (2.03mm) Crown Height: .043" (1.09mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please check size before ordering
Jescar EVO gold fretwire is a beautiful gold colored fret wire. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These Jescar pre-cut and pre-radiused fret wire are both excellent quality and very convenient to use, especially for anyone either time constrained or who does a very limited number of builds and cannot justify a fret radiusing device. The gold tone is perfect for when that will set things off on a given build design.
What else can I say ? They are as described.
They're announced as mediums yet they're more like the old small frets of yore... which is not bad since these were destined for a 73 Telecaster.