- Jescar EVO Gold Fretwire #FW47095-EVO
- EVO Gold is harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Medium guitar fretwire
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .095" (2.4mm) Crown Height: .047" (1.19mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please check size before ordering
Jescar EVO gold fretwire is a beautiful gold colored fret wire. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Had it custom radius'd for 14" and precut, you just cant beat the quality imo, easy to work yet holds up well for the player. Installed this into a Taylor 314 neck and customer loves it.
Excellent fretwire. Beautiful result and relatively easy to work with. Recommended