- Jescar EVO Gold Fretwire #FW57110-EVO
- EVO Gold is harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Jumbo Electric guitar size
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .110" (2.79mm) Crown Height: .057" (1.45mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please be sure to check size before ordering
Jescar EVO gold fretwire is a beautiful gold colored fret wire. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Only frets I will use . Hard and smooth as glass,last forever...
This product is amazing, Jescar bought this wire to market almost ten years ago and I was a fan the first time I refretted one of my guitars with it.. I done 75 fret jobs with it since then and it never fails to please and impress the clients. I thank Philadelphia Luthier for offering these precut EVO frets because I can do a variety of instruments without having to buy the wire by the pound.
It was everything I had hoped for. Really durable, but yet easy to work with. I had hoped that one side would be cut straight, so I could've put that end flush, so I'd only cut one side, but maybe that can't be done. Super satisfied anyway & will definitely only use this in the future. Thanks.
This stuff lasts longer than standard fretwire and it's easier to work with than stainless steel. This is the only fretwire I use. Since it comes pre-radiused, I don't need to buy a fret benting tool.