- Roller Bridge with small 4mm post holes
- Tune-o-Matic Nashville fits some Gibson Les Paul when using original bridge posts**
- Comes with metric M4 threaded bridge posts with separate thumbwheels
- 14" radius
- 2.05" (52mm) string spacing E to e
- 2 15/16" (74.4mm) center to center post spacing
**Please note: This will fit some US Gibson Les Paul guitars when using the original bridge posts supplied with the guitar. The original bridge posts must have a 4mm diameter top section to fit this bridge. This bridge will not fit newer 2014- present models with the larger 5mm diameter top section. Please measure before ordering if you do not know what you have.
This bridge has a 14" radius that is slightly larger than the 12" typically found a Gibson Les Paul guitar.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just used this bridge on a 2014 Gretsch G5422T, works perfectly, really helps the guitar stay in tune and looks fine too. Tremendous improvement over the stock "BH" Nashville bridge at a more than reasonable price. Thanks PLT.
These roller bridges can't be beat for the price. I use them on every Bigsby equipped guitar that I own, 5 in total. They greatly aid in tuning stability by removing the friction of the string moving over the saddle when using the Bigsby.