- Lightweight Aluminum US Nashville Tune-o-Matic bridge
- Made in the USA
- Cast Aluminum body, zinc die-cast saddles, and brass bridge post/anchors
- Includes studs and anchors
- String-specific notched saddles
- 2"(50.8mm) E to e spacing
- 12" saddle radius
- Direct fit for USA Gibson guitars
- M5 x .8 threaded posts with 5mm diameter top section - **included posts must be used with bridge
- 2 15/16 stud spacing
The lightweight aluminum body weighs only 1.09 oz(30.7 grams) compared to the standard zinc diecast body at 1.87 oz(52.9 grams). Many believe that the aluminum tailpiece produces a better tone than the standard zinc diecast version...why not try an aluminum bridge!
These are a direct replacement for a Gibson Nashville bridge as long as you use the include bridge posts. You do not have to remove the body anchors...they can be reused.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a dark sounding newer Les Paul classic. It has ABR-1 Bridge, the one that Gibson nerds love. It was dull , and no matter how I had it set up, would rattle and buzz. I bought this aluminum one, and the guitar now sings. It came alive. And in my opinion looks way better with the beefier Nashville type on there. The sound is crisp and pingy, not harsh at all. This was such an easy piece to make this guitar now great. Highly recommended.
Brought my 1996 Epiphone Broadway to life. The stock wooden bridge was rather dull/muted. This unit just dropped onto the bridge posts.