- TOM Nashville bridge for US Gibson guitars
- Zinc die-cast body w/ zinc die-cast saddles
- Includes bridge posts and body anchors
- 2 15/16" (74.4 mm) post spacing
- 12" saddles radius
- Unnotched saddles for custom string spacing
- A direct replacement for a US Gibson Nashville bridge
An inexpensive quality bridge for custom builders or for someone looking to replace a tired old Gibson Nashville bridge. This bridge has an open bridge design like the original. Saddles are held in place by a spring-loaded retaining clip that helps keep the saddle from vibrating.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Best price and quality around for sure! Didn’t know i needed to notch it myself but i probably just didn't read description thoroughly enough. Did it with a dremel and works like a charm.
I noticed on my LP that the bridge had bent/warped. Since it is a players version and I felt no need to keep it 100% stock this was a good replacement.
Perfect retrofit for my Gibson Les Paul - I replaced all the nickel hardware with chrome.