- TOM Nashville bridge for US Gibson guitars
- Zinc die-cast body w/ zinc die-cast saddles
- Includes bridge posts and body anchors
- 2 15/16" (74.4 mm) post spacing
- 12" saddles radius
- Unnotched saddles for custom string spacing
- A direct replacement for a US Gibson Nashville bridge
An inexpensive quality bridge for custom builders or for someone looking to replace a tired old Gibson Nashville bridge. This bridge has an open bridge design like the original. Saddles are held in place by a spring-loaded retaining clip that helps keep the saddle from vibrating.