- Roller bridge for Epiphone and import guitars
- Tune-o-Matic Nashville import size bridge
- Large M8 threaded bridge posts with 6mm diameter top section
- 14" radius
- 2.05" (52mm) string spacing E to e
- 2 15/16" (74.4mm) center to center post spacing
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Directly replaced the original bridge on my project guitar with a Bigsby. The guitar now stays in tune, far less string breaks, no rattles or buzzes. Great service and fair prices!
Installed this on a Harley Benton 550 LP-alike made in Viet Nam. Needed the 14" radius because the neck radius is specified as 350 mm or 13.77". One of the rollers was sticky at first but loosened up after a mile or two :-) rolling along the corner of a piece of birch plywood, in combination with lithium grease and RemOil.
In combination with a zero fret and a Gotoh aluminum tailpiece, this bridge changed a guitar-shaped wall hanging into a real player that now stays in tune. Much appreciated PLTS.