Aftermarket part - not a Genuine Epiphone® truss rod cover
- The shape is a modified version of the Epiphone® truss rod cover. We cannot make this truss rod cover have the same shape as the original Epiphone truss rod covers.
- This will fit many of the Epiphone® Les Paul guitars manufacured in Korea
- **Please check above measurements before ordering**
- 2 ply blank in black(1.5mm thick)
- Mounting screws are not provided
- Engraved with your signature and color filled with white paint.
- Can be engraved for Right or Left handed guitars.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com before placing your order.Click on link below to download the template and instructions for the signature truss rod cover. You will need to upload the template with your order. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I bought this for my 2017 Epi 339, even thought it isn't expressly made for it. The three holes fit well and I cut and sanded the bottom to make it fit. I am very pleased with it!
I live in France, and the plaque was printed and delivered in less than two weeks. To wonder how it is possible! Plate of very good quality, adapting well to my 1993 Korean Epiphone Les Paul. (Just the top hole slightly off). The signature is well adapted to the plate, the impression is engraved more than printed, no trace of pixel. The picture is really clear. Finally the tracking of the package is perfectly managed. I live several miles from this shop, I would do my shopping again! -ADMIN - These are 100% engraved and then color filled...no printing. Rotary engraving is the reason the quality is so good.