- Aftermarket part - not a Genuine Epiphone® truss rod cover
- The shape is a modified version of the Epiphone® truss rod cover. We cannot make this truss rod cover have the same shape as the original Epiphone truss rod covers.
- **Please check the above measurements before ordering**
- 2 ply black/white(1.5mm thick)
- Mounting screws are not included
- Engraved with your signature and color filled with white paint.
- Can be engraved for Right or Left handed guitars.
- Please allow 2 business days from the time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com before placing an order.Click on the link below to download the template and instructions for the signature truss rod cover. You will need to upload the template with your order. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
The quality of this item with my signature was the final touch to a custom build, will be ordering more of these in the future.
I was building a guitar for a family member that wanted my name/signature somewhere on the guitar so I ordered a Truss Rod Cover with my signature. I was amazed at the quality of the engraving and matching of my signature, I have a few personal builds for myself and plan on ordering a few more, what a great personal touch on a build. Excellent quality and at a fair price.
Blew me away. Same quality as my Gibson from the Nashville custom shop. Perfect fit, quality engraving. Will purchase more.
This purchase was perfect in every way. After ordering a single Signature TRC for a cheap IYV guitar that I'm practicing my skills on, it occurred to me that I had always wanted to put a custom TRC on a Yamaha 12-string I have. I contacted Kenny about adding another to the order and he GRACIOUSLY said "ah, I'll just toss another one in for nothin'". I can't recommend PLT enough. I would certainly do business with again. And the product was absolutely PERFECT in every way. I had to work to get Kenny the correct format/photo of my signature, but that was on me - I was sending unusable sizes. I finally got it on the third try, and the finished TRC was absolutely spot-on. Great, great business to work with!
Excellent quality, super fast shipping, and a perfect fit!
This is a small item and my first purchase from Philadelphia luthier tools. While it wasn’t much on this order, I will definitely order from them again. Service was great, the item arrived very quickly and I am very happy with it. Thanks!