Aftermarket part - not a Genuine Epiphone® truss rod cover
- The shape is a modified version of the Epiphone® truss rod cover. We cannot make this truss rod cover have the same shape as the original Epiphone truss rod covers.
- **Please check above measurements before ordering**
- 2 ply blank in black(1.5mm thick)
- Includes 3 round head mounting screws
- Engraved with your custom message and color filled with white paint.
- Can be engraved for Right or Left handed guitars.
- 1 or 2 lines with 20 character limit per line. Each line will be centered.
- Please remember that the text will be smaller in size the more characters there are per line.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com before placing your order.
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
3rd product from these guys. Fit was perfect. Looks great. I highly recommend.
I did a custom bass build and wanted it to sport my family name. I chose the old English font. Wasn't sure how it would turn out, but it really looks excellent. Cleanly engraved and colored. The perfect way to top off this build!
I am building guitars for my two Grandson's for Christmas and ordered this with each of their initial's on the truss rod cover. They will love these, they are the icing on the cake.
Fast and accurate. Nice quality.
Outstanding Customer Service
Couldn’t ask for more
Wish everyone did business this way
Although I only ordered a custom truss rod cover, the service was very fast and the part looks great! Thanks guys, will order again.
Perfect "personal" touch to my latest build - great price, arrived in days, not weeks, workmanship is top notch and it fits perfectly! Thank you,!
This engraved cover exceeded my expectations. The name on it was for a very special someone as a surprise and when she saw it on the guitar she loved it! Thanks for making a special moment even more special.
Really pleased with the way this looks. High quality and very professional looking. I would definitely recommend it for those wanting a fun, personalized look for their Epiphone Les Paul.