- 2009-present Historic Gibson Les Paul Pickguard
- Aftermarket part(not genuine Gibson® part)
- Available in 3 different shades of cream - Vintage White, Cream #1, and Cream #2
- 2 3/8" pickup spacing
- Check dimensions in images to verify fit before placing your order
- This listing is for pickguard only--- no bracket!
- Pickguards come with protective coating on front
Historically, Gibson pickguards never perfectly matched the mounting rings. There has always been a noticeable difference unlike modern Gibson guitars that are perfectly matched sets.
It is very hard to get a photographic representation of the actual color. Here is a brief description of the color.
Vintage White - Not actually white but a very light cream color
Cream #1 - darkest of the creams offered here but no where near as dark as the stock modern Gibson cream. It has a slight pinkish/brown tint.
Cream #2 - this is a middle of the road cream. It doesn't show any of the pink tint but does have a very slight yellow hue when compared to Cream #1
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
functional product but seems to have increased static charge build up when fingers drag on guard while playing,tried grounding ideas found on gibson LP forums not much change