- 2009-present Historic Gibson Les Paul Pickguard
- Aftermarket part(not genuine Gibson® part)
- Available in 3 different shades of cream - Vintage White, Cream #1, and Cream #2
- 2 3/8" pickup spacing
- Check dimensions in images to verify fit before placing your order
- This listing is for pickguard only--- no bracket!
- Pickguards come with protective coating on front
Historically, Gibson pickguards never perfectly matched the mounting rings. There has always been a noticeable difference unlike modern Gibson guitars that are perfectly matched sets.
It is very hard to get a photographic representation of the actual color. Here is a brief description of the color.
Vintage White - Not actually white but a very light cream color
Cream #1 - darkest of the creams offered here but no where near as dark as the stock modern Gibson cream. It has a slight pinkish/brown tint.
Cream #2 - this is a middle of the road cream. It doesn't show any of the pink tint but does have a very slight yellow hue when compared to Cream #1