- 1999-2008 Historic Gibson Les Paul Pickguard
- Aftermarket part(not genuine Gibson® part)
- Available in 3 different shades of cream - Vintage White, **Cream #1(middle color in the image), and Cream #2
- 2 1/4" pickup spacing
- Check dimensions in images to verify fit before placing your order
- This listing is for pickguard only--- no bracket!
- Pickguards come with protective coating on the front
Historically, Gibson pickguards never perfectly matched the mounting rings. There has always been a noticeable difference, unlike modern Gibson guitars that are perfectly matched sets.
It is very hard to get a photographic representation of the actual color. Here is a brief description of the color.
Vintage White - Not actually white but a very light cream color
**Cream #1 - DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER - NO LONGER AVAILABLE - darkest of the creams offered here but nowhere near as dark as the stock modern Gibson cream. It has a slight pinkish/brown tint.
Cream #2 - this is a middle-of-the-road cream. It doesn't show a pink tint but does have a very slight yellow hue when compared to Cream #1
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This guy is the cat's meow and if you want authentic looking accessories, HE is the go to guy for it!