- Straight Diamond Fret Crowning File - Dual Width
- 150 Grit – recommended for fast material removal
- Dual Sided with 2 widths
- Works with Medium, Wide and Jumbo Fretwire
- Steel body with concave grooves coated with industrial grade diamonds
- Overall dimensions is 9 ½” x 5/8” x 3/16” (240mm x 15mm x 4.3mm)
Diamond files will cut in both directions, cut faster and don’t chatter or leave chatter marks.
For beginners, we recommend the 300 grit diamond fret crowning file because it’s not as aggressive as the 150 grit file.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this for crowning some Jescar jumbo stainless frets I installed.
Does the job, time will tell if it holds up for many more fret jobs, but for now its good!