- Stainless Steel Jescar Fretwire #FW43080-S
- Stainless Steel is a lot harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Popular for acoustic guitar and Vintage Fender electric guitars
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .080" (2.03mm) Crown Height: .043" (1.09mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please check size before ordering
Jescar stainless steel fretwire is the hardest fret wire you can get. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Best fret wire I've used and surprisingly easy to work with. Pre-radiusing is done accurately, which adds to ease of use.
Perfect Replacement Wire for Gibson Acoustics