- Stainless Steel Jescar Fretwire #FW47095-S
- Stainless Steel is a lot harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Medium size fretwire
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .095" (2.4 mm) Crown Height: .047" (1.19mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please check size before ordering
Jescar stainless steel fretwire is the hardest fret wire you can get. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are great quality frets! They will last for years! Hats off to everyone over at Philadelphia Luthier Tools! Great customer service!!!
Exactly what the doctor ordered
I typically use smaller size frets on my bass builds, but with these I'm seeing if I could achieve better "tapping" action due to the height. I'm confident they'll work out fine because these frets are top quality stainless steel.