- Engraved on a Genuine Gibson truss rod cover
- 2 ply blank in black(1.5mm thick)
- 2 screw holes(2 1/16" center to center)
- Includes original nickel screws
- Please check measurements before ordering
- Engraved with your custom message and color filled with white paint.
- Can be engraved for Right or Left handed guitars.
- 1 or 2 lines with 20 character limit per line. Each line will be centered.
- Please remember that the text will be smaller in size the more characters there are per line.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
61 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely perfect. I would recommend PLT immediately, first on the list, worth every penny!
Easy to order, easy & quick turn-around and shipping. GREAT little touch to a guitar!
I had a few of these made, the quality is top-notch and they shipped quickly.
fantastic quality , attention to detail is spot on..cant be more pleased with my trussrod cover and finding an original was 1. expensive and 2. these guys make a nicer one than Gibson...its a no brainer...will use this company again even though im in the UK service was extremely fast and delivery time was astonishingly quick.
Richie South wales UK
I've purchased 3 of these, and haven't been disappointed yet, they start with a genuine Gibson part and the engraving/paint fill is top quality. I'd recommend this to anyone looking to add a subtle, personal touch to any Gibson product.
My brother gifted me his 2007 Gibson Melody Maker. I decided to name it after him with a custom truss rod cover. Turned out excellent.
Very impressed with quality and speed of delivery!!
I ordered 3 of these for my Gibson guitars and had the ES model no. engraved. It’s surprises me that Gibson doesn’t do it themselves, but I had a Memphis factory tour in June 2018 and confirmed it. It turns out that they contract out this job to Philly Luthier Tools. IMO, the cost is worth it. It adds a lot to the aesthetics of the guitar, in part because most people do not have a model no. on their truss rod cover. So your guitar will be unique and stand out from the crowd. I think it looks pretty cool. The work is professionally done and the shipping is fairly fast, too. I recommend this to anyone considering having it done. You’ll be glad you did.
Genuine Gibson cover, Incredible quality on this. Looks like it was