- Guitar Pocket Multi Tool
- Includes convenient faux leather pouch
- Non-plated Brushed Stainless Steel
- Multi Use - String Action Gauge (64th inch), Ruler, Multi-Spanner wrench, Nut wrench, and bottle opener
- Clear printed inch measurements
- 1/16” (1.9mm) thick stainless steel
- Overall size is 3 1/4” x 2” (82.4mm x 50mm)
The Guitarist Pocket Multi Tool is a credit card size tool that is designed to be stored in your wallet or guitar case. It is thick enough to resist bending! You can now tighten loose pots, jacks, measure string height, adjust straight slotted screws, tailpiece height and take measurements when on the road. This is a convenient emergency use tool and not considered to be a replacement for everyday use bench tools.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Good little tool for quick adjustments, due to being a card style multi-tool, not able to easily reach every area requiring adjustment but for the price and convenience, I'm happy I grabbed one!
the only complaint I have is the markings are difficult to read in low light settings - other than that I use the tool every day
I keep it lying nearby when I am working, and found I have used it more than a few times. Glad I picked one up.
No complaints, Great Tool..