- Compensated Telecaster barrel saddle - Set of 3
- Offset 5/16" diameter barrel
- Made in the USA
- Available in Brass, Aluminum, and Steel
- Brass - balanced highs, mids, and lows
- Aluminum - Adds presence(highs) without sacrificing mids and lows
- Steel - Adds presence and lots of punch to the tone
- .425 (7/16"), 10.8mm string spacing
- Intonation adjustment screw - US SAE 6-32 x 1"
- Height adjustment screws - US SAE 6-32 x 3/8"
- 1/16" Allen key needed for height adjustment (not included)
- 1" screw length
- 3 saddles - springs and screws included
Set of 3 Telecaster compensated barrel saddles. Saddles are also available separately in brass, aluminum, and steel. The bottom of the height adjustment screws are rounded for better contact with the bridge plate. The saddle is reversible and can be used in any position.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Clean, smooth, easily installed, and easy to adjust. Intonation is really solid because the compensation is accurate. Highly recommend. Don't even have to take off the strings, just loosen them and work carefully.
This is the 2nd set of these I've bought. They are exceptionally well made and setting my intonation is a breeze.