- Compensated Telecaster barrel saddle - Set of 3
- Offset 5/16" diameter barrel
- Made in the USA
- Available in Brass, Aluminum, and Steel
- Brass - balanced highs, mids, and lows
- Aluminum - Adds presence(highs) without sacrificing mids and lows
- Steel - Adds presence and lots of punch to the tone
- .425 (7/16"), 10.8mm string spacing
- Intonation adjustment screw - US SAE 6-32 x 1"
- Height adjustment screws - US SAE 6-32 x 3/8"
- 1/16" Allen key needed for height adjustment (not included)
- 1" screw length
- 3 saddles - springs and screws included
Set of 3 Telecaster compensated barrel saddles. Saddles are also available separately in brass, aluminum, and steel. The bottom of the height adjustment screws are rounded for better contact with the bridge plate. The saddle is reversible and can be used in any position.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
These notched saddles were a perfect upgrade for my MIM Vintera Tele. I’m now able to intonate the guitar, while maintaining the resonance of the original brass.
Clever design, great material, I was able to improve my guitars intonation. One of the 3 had the wrong screw included but they responded perfectly and rushed me the correct one.
Great product! I will use this on all my T-style guitars .
Discovered these after getting a new Harmony, just fitted a set to a Macmull Stinger, exceptional upgrade to a wonderful instrument. Have been a fan of the Gotoh In Tunes for some time, but I will likely replace all those sets with these. Straight string pull (as opposed to those angled compensated sets) along with somewhere for the string to sit in, but retaining the full 5/16 barrel, really impressed. Also the service from Philadelphia Luthier to me in the UK was great.
Clean, smooth, easily installed, and easy to adjust. Intonation is really solid because the compensation is accurate. Highly recommend. Don't even have to take off the strings, just loosen them and work carefully.
This is the 2nd set of these I've bought. They are exceptionally well made and setting my intonation is a breeze.