- Compensated Telecaster barrel saddle - Set of 3
- Offset 1/4" diameter barrel
- Made in the USA
- Available in Brass, Aluminum, and Steel
- Brass - balanced highs, mids, and lows
- Aluminum - Adds presence(highs) without sacrificing mids and lows
- Steel - Adds presence and lots of punch to the tone
- .425 (7/16"), 10.8mm string spacing
- Intonation adjustment screw - US SAE 6-32 x 1"
- Height adjustment screws - US SAE 6-32 x 3/8"
- 1/16" Allen key needed for height adjustment (not included)
- 1" screw length
- 3 saddles - springs and screws included
Set of 3 Telecaster compensated barrel saddles. Saddles are also available separately in brass, aluminum, and steel. The bottom of the height adjustment screws are rounded for better contact with the bridge plate. The saddle is reversible and can be used in any position.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I've tried them all. These are the only ones I'll ever use again. Perfect product. Outstanding transaction. Blazing fast shipping.
I heard about these saddles being used on Danocaster guitars, and I can see Dan uses them. Precision and quality. They look great and have just the right amount of offset.
I replaced the less than impressive factory set on a 2022 Fender Professional II with this set from PLT. Zac Childs (former guitar tech for Brad Paisley) recommended these on a YouTube video. I really like that these saddles have slots to keep the strings in place and I absolutely love that they also intonate beautifully. This is my first 3 saddle Tele. I’m all about having good intonation and I thought I would have to settle for less than that when making the transition from six individual saddles to three. Turns out I was wrong. You can have your cake and eat it too. I used to be the naysayer. Now I realize that there really is a sonic difference and, deep down, I think everyone knows a Telecaster looks way better with an ashtray and three saddles. It’s just the way it’s meant to be. It’s part of the MOJO. There are at least two well known, high end boutique guitar builders that are using these saddles. I should add that I had a few questions and PLT was fast to respond to my emails. From now on, I’ll be making this my first stop when shopping guitar parts and/or tools.
Replaced a set of Gotoh saddles on a partscaster, night and day difference. Saved me from unnecessarily changing pick ups. Much more open and tele like than Gotohs.