- Compensated Telecaster barrel saddle - Single*
- Offset 1/4" diameter barrel
- Made in the USA
- Available in Brass, Aluminum, and Steel
- Brass - balanced highs, mids, and lows
- Aluminum - Adds presence(highs) without sacrificing mids and lows
- Steel - Adds presence and lots of punch to the tone
- .425 (7/16"), 10.8mm string spacing
- Intonation adjustment screw - US SAE 6-32 x 1"
- Height adjustment screws - US SAE 6-32 x 3/8"
- 1/16" Allen key needed for height adjustment (not included)
- 1" screw length
- *One saddle - springs and screws included
These Telecaster saddles are sold individually so you can mix material to achieve a different tonal range. Saddles are available in brass, aluminum, and steel. The bottom of the height adjustment screws are rounded for better contact with the bridge plate. The saddle is reversible and can be used in any position.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches