- Roller bridge for Epiphone guitars
- Tune-o-matic Nashvile import size bridge
- Chrome Plated
- Large M8 threaded bridge posts with 6mm diameter top section
- 14" radius
- 2.05" (52mm) string spacing E to e
- 2 15/16" (74.4mm) center to center post spacing
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am using this roller bridge on an Epiphone 335 Pro along with a Deusenburg Les Trem II. Works great, and protects my tuning stability nicely. Great product. I'd love to see an ABR1 version of the roller bridge also though .
This is a great upgrade if you want to move to a roller bridge for your Bigsby equipped guitar. The rollers are well made and the screws are held in with E-clips as opposed to a wire.