- Low Profile Roller bridge for Epiphone guitars
- Tune-o-matic Nashvile import size bridge post
- Large M8 threaded bridge posts
- Uses Allen screws to lock bridge to posts
- 14" radius
- 2.05" (52mm) string spacing E to e
- 2 29/32" (73.7mm) center to center post spacing
It is possible to use this bridge on a Gibson guitar if the guitar came originally equipped with a Nashville bridge with the 4mm diameter top posts. You will reuse use your original posts.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I have used this roller bridge on a several guitars that I have equipped with either a Bigsby or Vibrola and it is rock solid once set up. It is a bit fiddley to setup but once it is set, you lock it down and can forget about it. Highly recommended.
I have a set neck guitar. The neck angle is such that I could not get the action low enough with the stock bridge. Even with the bridge decked, the action was still too high. This bridge made a big improvement. The action is now perfect. It was a bit of a PITA to install, so I subtracted a star for that but it is a good product and I would definitely buy it again if the need arises.