- GOTOH SXN510V-M5 Open Back Tuning Machine
- Nickel Plated
- M5 - Cream Ivoriod grained knobs
- Nut style threaded bushing
- Gear Ratio 1:15
- 3 x 3 configuration
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of string post
- 1 set of 6 tuning machines with bushing and mounting screws
This is part of GOTOH's high-performance SX510 series of open gear tuning machines. The SXN510V features GOTOH's Rock-Solid string post and a nut mounting system to accurately position the string post through the mounting base plate. GOTOH's unique design and manufacturing provides improved performance and durability not seen in open back tuning machines.
The SX510 series tuning machines are available in four different versions. The tuning machines sold here is in BOLD.
- SXB510 - 23.8mm (15/16") mounting hole spacing and press-in bushings
- SXB510V - 25.1-25.4mm (1") mounting hole spacing and press-in bushings
- SXN510 - 23.8mm (15/16") mounting hole spacing and threaded nut bushings
- SXN510V - 25.1-25.4mm (1") mounting hole spacing and threaded nut bushings
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are a perfect drop in replacement for Grover Rotomatics, if you use the bottom screw only. Using the top screw would require drilling additional holes, which I did not do.
The tuners seem very stable, but are a bit stiff. I've only had them on the guitar for a few weeks though, so they may ease up over time. They look awesome though - an excellent mod choice for my J-45!