- GOTOH SXN510V-06M Open Back Tuning Machine
- Nut style threaded bushing
- Gear Ratio 1:15
- 3 x 3 configuration
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of string post
- 1 set of 6 tuning machines with bushing and mounting screws
This is part of GOTOH's high-performance SX510 series of open gear tuning machines. The SXN510V features GOTOH's Rock-Solid string post and a nut mounting system to accurately position the string post through the mounting base plate. GOTOH's unique design and manufacturing provides improved performance and durability not seen in open back tuning machines.
The SX510 series tuning machines are available in four different versions. The tuning machines sold here is in BOLD.
- SXB510 - 23.8mm (15/16") mounting hole spacing and press-in bushings
- SXB510V - 25.1-25.4mm (1") mounting hole spacing and press-in bushings
- SXN510 - 23.8mm (15/16") mounting hole spacing and threaded nut bushings
- SXN510V - 25.1-25.4mm (1") mounting hole spacing and threaded nut bushings
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these for a dreadnaught guitar that I built. They are great, very smooth and well made. Just as good as Waverlys but a lot cheaper in price. The parts are machined, not stamped.
I used these to replace Grover Rotomatics in a Martin 000-28. They fit perfectly, installation was quick and easy (I do have a lot of experience with this sort of thing). They work great and look great.
These tuners are directly comparable to Schaller Grand Tunes in looks and quality....but $30 to 40 dollars less.