Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right-handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH SG381-07-MGT Locking Tuning Machines
- Sold in pre-configured sets..3Lx3R, 4Lx2R, 6L, 6R, 7L, 7R
- Small metal knobs
- 16:1 tuning ratio
- 45-degree offset mounting hole (the mounting hole is located 45 degrees from the vertical center of the string post)
- 3Lx3R and 4Lx2R are only available as (AL) All Long posts
- **Inline sets are available 5 different strings post-height configurations:
- (SS) Standard Stagger; 6L/6R - 3 Short/3 Long posts; 7L/7R - 3 Short/4 Long posts (for headstock thickness 9/16"(15.1mm) or less)
- (FS) Full Stagger; 6L/6R - 2 Short/2 Long/2 Ex-Long posts; 7L/7R - 2 Short/2 Long/3 Ex-Long posts (for headstock thickness 9/16"(15.1mm) or less)
- (LS) Long Stagger; 6L/6R - 3 Long/3 Ex-Long posts; 7L/7R - 3 Long/3 Ex-Long posts
- (AL) All Long; 6L/6R - 6 Long posts; 7L/7R - 7 Long posts
- (AE) All Ex-Long; 6L/6R - 6 Ex-Long posts; 7L/7R - 7 Ex-Long posts
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of the string post
- LUBRI-PLATE lubrication for smooth action and longer life
- NEW MAGNUM-TRAD Traditional style locking tuner with thumbwheel
- Includes bushings and mounting screws
The GOTOH MG-T uses an intuitive rear-mounted thumbwheel locking mechanism for fast string changes.
Locking tuning machines should use a shorter post than non-locking tuning machines. The string posts are about 1/16" (2-3mm) shorter so you will have the proper downward pressure at the nut for increased tuning stability.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Great tuners at a great price.
Best tuner option at the "value" price point.