Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH SG360-01-MGT Locking Tuning Machines
- Sold individually for replacements and for custom post configurations
- Large metal knobs
- 14:1 tuning ratio
- 24.5 degree offset mounting hole (the mounting hole is located 24.5 degrees from the vertical center of the string post)
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of string post
- LUBRI-PLATE lubrication for smooth action and longer life
- NEW MAGNUM-TRAD Traditional style locking tuner with thumbwheel
- Includes bushings and mounting screws
The GOTOH MG-T uses an intuitive rear mounted thumbwheel locking mechanism for fast string changes.
We are selling the SG360-01-MGT in pre-configured sets in another listing. The SG360-01 have long(20mm) string posts.
Locking tuning machines will use a shorter post than non-locking tuning machines. The string posts are on average about 1/16" (2-3mm) shorter so you will have the proper downward pressure at the nut and increased tuning stability.
Because of the larger size tuning knobs, these are not used for inline tuner configurations that are typically found on Fender type headstocks.