Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH GB707 Bass Tuning Machines
- Sold in individually for custom configurations >
- Compact modern style bass tuning machine
- Modern style plated tuning knob
- Rock-Solid post
- Lubri Plate gears
- 1:20 gear ratio
- Weight - 2.12oz (60.2grams) each
- Includes mounting screws, washer, and bushing
The GB707 is part of GOTOH's Regular series of bass tuning machines heads. GOTOH only makes the highest quality bass tuning machines and are available in many different mounting dimensions. Please make sure to check the dimensions before placing your order.
Guitar and Bass tuning machines are described by the side of the headstock the machine mounts to when the headstock is viewed from the front. "L" is left side and "R" is right side. Please remember this when placing your order.
This listing is for individual tuning machines. Tuning machines are also available in preconfigured sets in another listing.