Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH GB528 Res-o-lite Series Bass Tuning Machines
- Sold in individually for custom configurations
- Smaller vintage plate style design
- Large cloverleaf (elephant ear) tuning knob
- 1:26 gear ratio
- Weight - 2.18oz (61.8 grams) each
- Includes mounting screws and bushing
The GB528 is part of GOTOH's Res-o-lite series of super lightweight bass tuning machines heads. GOTOH was able to achieve excellent weight savings by using a special alloy call "duralumin". These lightweight tuning machines are able to help the tendency for bass guitars to "neck dive" and also make long playing sessions more comfortable.
Guitar and Bass tuning machines are described by the side of the headstock the machine mounts to when the headstock is viewed from the front. "L" is left side and "R" is right side. Please remember this when placing your order.
This listing is for individual tuning machines. Tuning machines are also available in preconfigured sets in another listing.