- Laser Etched Metal Toggle Switch Ring Plate
- Fits most Gibson and Epiphone guitars
- Laser etching is a permanent mark and will show up as frosted white text.
- Same size as original Gibson part - 1 5/16" (33mm) outside diameter and slightly over 1/2" (13mm) inside diameter
- Available in Chrome, Nickel, Gold and Black Chrome (similar to a dark Black Nickel **not the same as black). Use drop down to choose color.
- 6-7 characters should be the max per line. Lines longer than 7 characters will be scaled to fit. This will make each character look skinnier than in the examples.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They finally got some in Black Chrome so I ordered one for my Red ES-335. Looks great, etching and plating is flawless. I'm Happy.
I bought a chrome one for my Epiphone SG and it fits perfectly and looks awesome! This is a great part to customize any guitar with a 3 way switch.
Fit and finish is second to none!
I ordered this in Gold for my Dark Wine Red Ibanez Les Paul style guitar to match the Gold Top Hat knobs. The etching is flawless, & so is the plating. Very nice. I will be ordering another for my other guitar (a ES-335) as soon as they get in some more of the Black Chrome.
I just ordered a Black Metal Switch Ring for my Fender Jazz Bass Special, even though I do not play Black Metal. Now, my guitar does djent - even without tuning down! I did not expect that. Nor did I expect the quick turnaround or that the finished piece would match my axe so perfectly. Fit and finish are great, I got my money’s worth and then some. Looks awesome and makes for a nice conversation piece too.
Bought two of these for my Les Paul’s and could not be happier. Great conversation pieces and always get asked about them at gigs.
I ordered the black option. It came out exactly to my specs. I don't know anyone else doing this. I love mine. It is metal but was so shiny it looked like the plastic models and the laser etching on black came out like white writing as it would also on a black plastic Gibson model. I didn't exactly expect that, but it was a welcome surprise after all. I love my custom look. If that's what you're after, you can't go wrong here.