- Aftermarket part - Not Genuine Gibson part
- Custom Printed Switch Ring with your supplied picture
- Fits many Gibson, Epiphone and many other guitars
- Matte finish (not available with glossy finish)
- Same size as original Gibson part - 1 5/16" (33mm) outside diameter and slightly over 1/2"(13mm) inside diameter
- The actual color of the material is white with the color image printed on top. The edge of the switch ring cannot be colored and will show white when viewed from the side.
- 3 different cream colors, white and black are available please include your choice with order. C1 = Gibson USA, C2 = Gibson Historic, C3 = Light Cream, B = Black or W = White These names are for reference only. Every monitor views color a little difference. Do not expect an exact match!
- The actual color of the material is white with the color printed on top. The edge of the switch ring can not be colored and will show white when viewed from the side. Please see last pictures for an example.
- Font color will be black on the cream and white switch rings and white on the black switch rings. Sorry NO GOLD or SILVER colored fonts.
- Each line is printed as shown. 6-7 characters should be the max per line. If longer the 7 character the line we be scaled to make fit. This will make each character look skinner then in the examples
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing order.
27 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The most impressive thing about this company's work is how quickly they do it. This is a toggle switch washer. Big deal. Many companies produce custom ones and there's no secret to the quality. However, Philadelphia luthier is amazing in their speed. I'll come back simply for that. It's like having Amazon prime without the extra fee.
Ordered mine with THICC and SLIM. Loved it! Only wish is that it was engraved instead of printed.
Great quality and a real conversation piece. All around awesome!
I love it it said what I wanted. It was good quality and shipped fast.
I'm really digging this. Not only is it sturdy plastic, but they had no issue writing "suck" and "blow" on it. One of my friends even got "ass" and "mouth". It's kind of cool that you can get this level of customization. The joyous irony is the fact that they were very professional in handling my order, while fulfilling my puerile sense of humor.
This is a great product, I use them on all my custom electric / acoustic guitar builds.
Easy to order. Easy and quick turn-around and shipping. GREAT additional to a guitar!
Nice quality work and quick to ship. Its fun when you can customize or personalize an instrument with something crafty or witty.
Color was perfect, and the text clear and well placed. Looks great on my LP!