- Aftermarket part - Not Genuine Gibson part
- Custom Printed Switch Ring with your supplied picture
- Fits many Gibson, Epiphone and many other guitars
- Aluminum toggle switch ring with a glossy printed finish
- Same size as original Gibson part - 1 5/16" (33mm) outside diameter and slightly over 1/2"(13mm) inside diameter
- The edge of the toggle switch can't be colored so they will show the unfinished aluminum
- 3 different cream colors, white and black are available please include your choice with order. C1 = Gibson USA, C2 = Gibson Historic, C3 = Light Cream, B = Black or W = White These names are for reference only. Every monitor views color a little differently. Do not expect an exact match!
- Font color will be black on the cream and white switch rings and white on the black switch rings. Sorry NO GOLD or SILVER colored fonts.
- Each line is printed as shown. 6-7 characters should be the max per line. If longer the 7 character the line we be scaled to make fit. This will make each character look skinnier then in the examples
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing order.
60 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have bought 3 of these and was very pleased with the quality and the speedy shipment.
Wonderful quality, turnaround was fast and extremely pleased!! Thank You!!
All parts on my order were correct, shipping was timely and all parts were of excellent quality. I'm very pleased with Philadelphia Luthier Tools and Supplies and will definitely order from them again. This toggle switch ring plate looks great on the guitar.
Quick shipping, perfect product!
Received exactly as I had hoped they would be. Nicely made and I expect it to last a long time on my guitar.
Cheap plastic ring w laser printing on it. Lettering isn’t engraved at all. Font is cheesy. Makes guitar look cheap.
Admin - customer is incorrect. They printed and not lasered. They are an aluminum ring.
It is exactly what I wanted , very well made piece
I bought two the darker beige and the middle beige for my Les Paul it turns out the darker one matched best. They showed up fast like a week or so and their great.
Cool looking, super fun, nice quality!