- Aftermarket part - Not Genuine Gibson part
- Custom Printed Switch Ring with your supplied picture
- Fits many Gibson, Epiphone and many other guitars
- Aluminum toggle switch ring with a glossy printed finish
- Same size as original Gibson part - 1 5/16" (33mm) outside diameter and slightly over 1/2"(13mm) inside diameter
- The edge of the toggle switch can't be colored so they will show the unfinished aluminum
- 3 different cream colors, white and black are available please include your choice with order. C1 = Gibson USA, C2 = Gibson Historic, C3 = Light Cream, B = Black or W = White These names are for reference only. Every monitor views color a little differently. Do not expect an exact match!
- Font color will be black on the cream and white switch rings and white on the black switch rings. Sorry NO GOLD or SILVER colored fonts.
- Each line is printed as shown. 6-7 characters should be the max per line. If longer the 7 character the line we be scaled to make fit. This will make each character look skinnier then in the examples
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing order.
64 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Looks great and really gives me the edge that my playing doesn’t
A real opportunity to customize my Les Paul Deluxe. High quality, good price and fast shipping.
Fit perfectly onto my 98’ Les Paul Studio. I’ve already wowed a couple of friends with my Jedi/Sith customization.
Excellent product. Very happy Great service. Fast shipping
I have bought 3 of these and was very pleased with the quality and the speedy shipment.
Wonderful quality, turnaround was fast and extremely pleased!! Thank You!!
All parts on my order were correct, shipping was timely and all parts were of excellent quality. I'm very pleased with Philadelphia Luthier Tools and Supplies and will definitely order from them again. This toggle switch ring plate looks great on the guitar.
Quick shipping, perfect product!
Received exactly as I had hoped they would be. Nicely made and I expect it to last a long time on my guitar.