- Filtertron Adapter Plate for mounting ring and pickguard mounting
- Made in USA
- Overall dimensions - 3 5/16" (83.8mm) x 13/32" (10.66mm)
- Mounting holes (inside) - 2 1/2" (63.5mm) center to center
- Mounting holes (outside) - 3 1/16 (77.9mm) center to center
- SAE 3-48 for standard humbucker mounting screws
- Qty 1 adapter plate
Designed to be used with our modern trimmed baseplates so you can install a Filtertron to a mounting ring or through a pickguard like standard humbucker pickups. These adapter plate mount to the Filtertron using the existing pickup cover mounting holes using 3-48 screws available separately. The screws are available in nickel and gold.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast shipping! Product was perfect for what I needed for filtertron install
Worked perfectly! Made adding a 'Tron to a Fender humbucker hole a breeze!
All of the pre-threaded holes aligned with the holes in the Filtertrons and will also aligned with standard H-bucker pickup rings. I went with Gretsch rings which only had to be drilled for the outboard height adjustment screws. The four small vertical tabs on the adapter plates provide a bit of room under which the pickups' wires are routed. The length of the plates fit the openings in the guitar's center block just fine. The only other modification to the guitar itself was that the corners of the openings for the pickups had to be modified to accept the rectangular Gretsch base plates.