- Japanese Curved Brace Cutting Saw
- Hosco Brand- Made in Japan
- Blade length approx. 66mm/2 5/8"
- 0.2mm/.008" width cut
- Overall saw length 185mm/7 3/8"
- Wooden handle
- Cuts on pull stroke helps reduce blade flex and binding
The brace cutting saw is specially designed to cutting braces used in the construction of most acoustic instruments. The curved blade will cut braces easily even when glued.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A great small pull saw that is useful for more than just cutting bracing for acoustic guitars.
The comfortable handle and nice balance makes it easy to control your cut
The curved blade lets you start a cut just about anywhere, and the cutting depth of the blade makes it far more useful than the Exacto-type saws.
It cuts very cleanly and it's sharp as hell !!!
fast and accurate and controllable
Best by far for the job
Really, it fits the description and good sawing.