- Multi-Purpose guitar nut tool
- Hosco Brand - Made in Japan
- Heavy gauge stainless steel - .035"(.9mm) thick
- 10mm : for mini potentiometers / blend pots / Gotoh SG series
- 11mm : for potentiometers / push-pull control pots
- 1/2" : for CTS potentiometers
- 16mm : for knurled nut of Japanese toggle switches
- Multi : for knurled nut of U.S. made toggle switches or others
- 1 1/18" (30mm) square
You will find many uses for this versatile tool around the shop. Keep one of these in your guitar case for emergency work on your guitar. This tool is strong enough to be used to remove stubborn knobs.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Works well! Good little tool to have in your guitar toolbox.
This li'l gadget is surprisingly functional. I saw it and took a chance on it and I am glad I did. U C, I needed a Toggle-Switch Wrench and rather that pay for that specifically, use it once for $23+shipping @ S/M dot com and put it away for months, I figured I would try this and get a few other wrenches/use's out of the same amount of $$$.....and it worked.This tool Removes Toggle Switch Nuts,Poker-Chip Nuts,pesky stubborn Volume Control Knobs.Loosens/Tightens Tuning Machine Nuts, Input Jack Nuts. The pictures seem to indicate it will adjust a Tune-O-Matic Bridge but IDK if that is correct.This is an odd little TOOL, but it has a lot of useful functions and I would recommend it for any player that works on his own Guitars.