- Micro Flush cutting pliers
- FastCap Brand
- Hardened Steel for many years of use.
- Great for trimming guitar binding flush, edge banding, and brad nails. Not recommended for cutting nails or hardened steel.
- Micro sized - total length 5 1/8" (130mm). Jaw width 9/16" (15mm)
- Spring loaded handle for easy use.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The cuts I made with this flush cutting plier gave a slightly angled cut which required a light sanding. I think the problem was the tool itself because to make a completely straight cut, you need to essentially push the tool against the side of fretboard, which I was not willing to do in fear of scratching the finish. I think other more expensive flush cutter would have been better.