- Wide Fret End Dressing File
- Hosco brand - Made in Japan
- Concave file in center and flat file on both sides
- Safe edge prevents damage to fingerboard
- Small and easy to hold
- For wide frets .118" (3mm) and smaller
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
This thing has sent the few other files I used to use for ends onto a different tour of duty. Works just fine on Jescar's stainless steel for me.
I asked them if they recommended it for stainless steel frets, and they said yes. But it didn't do ANYTHING to the frets. It's too weak for SS.
Time saving specialized file! I just did 6 guitars with these files and they now all play like butter :)