- Narrow Fret End Dressing File
- Hosco brand - Made in Japan
- Concave file in center and flat file on both sides
- Safe edge prevents damage to fingerboard
- Small and easy to hold
- For Very narrow frets of .040" (1mm)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought all 3 but since this one has no reviews yet I figured I’d leave a comment here. Not only is Hosco my favorite fret crowning brand, I feel they offer the best quality fret files on the market that aren’t diamond-grit.
These fret-end files shape the fret ends nicely but can also be used to remove sharp ends.
These go great with the Hosco Fret Dressing files and have different colored handles to indicate fret size. Highly recommend!!!
*** Not recommended for stainless. Get a diamond grit or modified Nicholson mil file for that,