- Offset Diamond Fret Crowning File - Dual Width
- 300 Grit – good overall grit for general crowning
- Dual Sided with 2 widths
- Works with Medium, Wide and Jumbo Fretwire
- Steel body with concave grooves coated with industrial grade diamonds
- Overall dimensions is 8 ½” x 7/8” x 3/16” (217mm x 22.9mm x 4.3mm)
Offset fret crowning file will have improved clearance over the guitar body especially when working on acoustic guitars.
Diamond files will cut in both directions, cut faster and don’t chatter or leave chatter marks.
For beginners we recommend the 300 grit diamond fret crowning file because it’s not as aggressive as the 150 grit file.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
This gives a beautiful crown with minimal scratches compared to traditional crowning files. Diamond is definitely the best and Philadelphia Luthier Supply is where you want to buy. You can't beat this price especially when you consider its $50 more for the exact same tool at the other place.