- Japanese Flat Bench Chisel
- Made in Japan
- Dual layer laminated steel blade - Rockwell HRC63 hardness
- Hollow ground rear surface for easy flattening
- 21 mm (.827") blade width
- Total length approximately 8 7/8" (225mm)
- Oak hardwood handle
These chisels will take and hold a very sharp edge. Heavy duty steel metal loop will take repeated hits for a chisel that will last a lifetime. The back of a chisel has a hollow to make the flattening process easier by minimizing the area that needs to be flat.