- Vintage Correct Gold Reflector knobs with a lightly aged look
- Set of 2 (1 Volume/1 Tone)
- Aftermarket part -not Genuine Gibson® part
- Gold w/ smooth silver reflector
- Fine spline(knurling) USA models. 20 splines on the control(10 on each side of the split)
- Please see product pictures and read the description below for examples of controls these knobs are designed to fit**
A lot of research was done to make sure they replicate the original reflector knobs from the 1950s-1960s. These are made with a lightly tinted plastic and silver reflector with light scuffing to replicate the vintage knobs. Lightly aged.
**To make sure you are ordering the correct knob for your guitar look at the underside of your knob and compare it with the one pictured. The difference would be how far the knob sits above the guitar body when it's installed. Many vintage Gibson® guitars have knobs that sit about 1/8" to 1/4" above the body. Many new models (except Gibson® Historics) have knobs that sit flush with the body.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great knobs. darker and richer than Gibson. The reflecters are shiny and actually reflect light the way the old ones do. Well done.