- Stainless Steel Jescar Fretwire #FW57110-S
- Stainless Steel is a lot harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Jumbo Electric guitar size
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .110" (2.79mm) Crown Height: .057" (1.45mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please be sure to check size before ordering
Jescar stainless steel fretwire is the hardest fret wire you can get. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've used these to refret basses. They are perfect. The cost is comparable to straight wire but you get the convenience of pre-radius. No fitment issues or defects.
From what I hear this is the best fretwire you can get. It is the best I have used.
After trying a few different sizes of the Jescar SS wire this is now my go-to for electrics. With the right tools, it's easy to work with, polishes wonderfully, and provides that slippery smooth feel only obtained with stainless frets.
Good lengths and radius
Getting the pre radiused frets from PL is very convenient. Would recommend and will buy more as needed.
Perfect fit, jescar frets its harder and great tone, premium frets, the best fret ever
Very nice consistant wire. Not so hard that it breaks tools, but certainly harder than nickle. If i could get it unradiused, in two foot lengths that would be great, because i feel like i waste a lot haveing it pre cut, but ill be glad to buy more!
Vance Custom Guitars uses Jescar pre radiused packs for all our custom building and repair and maintenance ss fret work. The quality and quality control aspect of these fret make them the best we have ever used.
Stainless steel Fretwire is tough stuff! It does require a little. More skill to install but once you get used to fretting with it you are rewarded with a super smooth playing experience & the frets are virtually impervious to wear! Philadelphialuthiertools also send these out pre radiused to your specs in a pack of 25 lengths which saves a lot of time & stress as well! Great service & turn around time to Australia. Give em a try !
Thanks Guys , Paul . Brisbane Australia