- GOTOH In Tune TI Vintage Style Titanium saddles for Telecaster guitars
- Replacement for the 3 saddle vintage-style Telecaster bridges
- Titanium barrel and steel screws/springs
- 10.8mm string spacing
- Intonation adjustment screws - Metric M3-0.5 x 30mm
- Height adjustment screws - Metric M3-0.5 x 10mm
- Metric 1.5mm Allen wrench is used to adjust string height
- Set of 3 saddles - springs and screws included
The unique grooving on the GOTOH “In-Tune” saddles results in better intonation when compared to traditional vintage-style saddles. Each saddle is reversible and can be used in any position.
These are packaged in the original GOTOH packaging(not bulk packed).
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Perfect ! These Saddles solved the intonation problem on My Classic 50's Squire Tele with stock steel saddles . The screws fit the metric bridge threads . My luthier was quite happy with the result . Sounds great !
Perfect saddles to brighten up a very dark sounding Telecaster!
After much searching I've found these compensation saddles that give you the 3 barrel sound and look rather than the 6 saddle bridge sound and look. Make sure you put them on correctly as they are reversible. The titanium set is a bit brighter than the brass. Compensation is very close, but I wouldn't say perfect and they aren't fully adjustable. I only wish they came with the 1.5mm Allen wrench needed to adjust the height of the saddles.
I installed one of these on the Low E and A strings. It really makes those two strings stand out. I have the GOTOH brass saddles on the D-E strings.