- GOTOH In Tune TI Vintage Style Titanium saddles for Telecaster guitars
- Replacement for the 3 saddle vintage-style Telecaster bridges
- Titanium barrel and steel screws/springs
- 10.8mm string spacing
- Intonation adjustment screws - Metric M3-0.5 x 30mm
- Height adjustment screws - Metric M3-0.5 x 10mm
- Metric 1.5mm Allen wrench is used to adjust string height
- Set of 3 saddles - springs and screws included
The unique grooving on the GOTOH “In-Tune” saddles results in better intonation when compared to traditional vintage-style saddles. Each saddle is reversible and can be used in any position.
These are packaged in the original GOTOH packaging(not bulk packed).
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect saddles to brighten up a very dark sounding Telecaster!
After much searching I've found these compensation saddles that give you the 3 barrel sound and look rather than the 6 saddle bridge sound and look. Make sure you put them on correctly as they are reversible. The titanium set is a bit brighter than the brass. Compensation is very close, but I wouldn't say perfect and they aren't fully adjustable. I only wish they came with the 1.5mm Allen wrench needed to adjust the height of the saddles.
I installed one of these on the Low E and A strings. It really makes those two strings stand out. I have the GOTOH brass saddles on the D-E strings.